Window Replacement in Kansas City
Our Window Installation Company Serves Overland Park, Prairie Village, Olathe & All Surrounding Areas
When shopping for replacement windows, we understand our customers want a quality product without having to pay a premium price. When you’re looking for replacement windows in Kansas City, it can be easy to break the bank while looking for the best windows available.
That’s where Zen Windows Kansas City comes in. Our windows are stylish, durable, energy-efficient, and affordable. When you need home window replacement services, we’ll be there to provide quick, free estimates and fast, thorough installation services.
Contact your local window installers at Zen Windows Kansas City today for a FREE estimate on your next window replacement project!
Replacement Windows FAQs
At Zen Windows Kansas City, we speak with hundreds upon hundreds of homeowners every year about window replacements for their homes. We’ve realized that our clients are becoming very educated about the window replacement process and the short and long-term benefits of window replacements. Some of the more common questions we receive include:
How Much Will Window Replacement Cost?
Price can vary depending on the size, style, and type of window you need installed in your Kansas City home. The good news is that receiving an estimate has never been easier. You don’t even have to pick up the phone! Simply fill out our quote form and one of our window installation specialists will reach out to you with an accurate estimate on window replacement services.
What Replacement Windows are Best?
At Zen Windows Kansas City, we offer three different lines of replacement windows, all with their own set of features and prices. By offering our customers options we can make sure they purchase replacement windows perfect for them. Our windows include:
- Karma – Our base level double-pane window, the Karma offers energy-efficient glass options with fusion-welded sashes and frames.
- Nirvana – The Nirvana is a step above the Karma. It offers everything the base model does but includes additional features like foam-filled frames, stainless steel reinforcement, double strength glass, and a heavy duty vent lock for maximum efficiency.
- Lotus – This triple-pane window comes with Ultra S and Solar Ultra S Glass options and is reinforced with fiberglass to ensure maximum security.
How Long Should it Take to Replace a Window?
Window replacement time will vary, but as a rule of thumb, you should expect each window to take at least 30 minutes to be replaced. This allows our team to ensure your windows are installed correctly.
How Often Should You Replace Your Windows?
If you haven’t replaced your windows in the last 15-20 years, it could be time to start considering replacement. Luckily, with Zen Windows Kansas City, our lifetime warranty means you’ll never have to spend another dime on replacement windows again.
Benefits of Window Replacement in Kansas City
If you’re not convinced on the true benefit of installing brand new windows in your home, consider the following:
- Replacement windows can add curb appeal – Improve the look of your home by adding new windows. From an eye-catching bay window to a classic double hung, replacing your windows is a surefire way to impress the neighbors.
- New windows can add value to your home – In our experience, new windows have brought a return on investment of 87-140% when homeowners decide to sell.
- Better windows provide more energy efficiency – Treat replacement windows like an investment. Depending on your heating and cooling costs, it may only take a few years for replacement windows to basically pay for themselves!
Types of Replacement Windows
To better serve our customers, we can replace and install a wide variety of windows throughout your home. Types of windows we install include:
Choose Zen Windows Kansas City for Window Replacement Services in KC
When you need new windows in your Kansas City area home, you’ve got to call Zen Windows Kansas City. Our window installation company prides itself on our easygoing business model. We don’t hassle our customers—we simply advise them on the best ways to get the most out of their replacement windows.
To learn more about our window installation services, contact Zen Windows Kansas City today!